A highly successful Estate Agency firm in Bristol are looking for a Sales Progressor to join their team.
With an original and creative approach to estate agency, they have a non-traditional ethos, and sales progression plays a pivotal role in building relationships and adding value at every step.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing a pipeline of property purchases
- Working closely with external solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Maintaining regular client contact
- Be extremely organised when tracking and managing the sales progression pipeline
- Regularly report to company Directors
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous sales progression experience or similar is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the legal process of purchasing a property
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and hard working
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.