An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Progressor to join a well-respected Estate Agency in Edgbaston. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the sales team and handling the sales transaction process.
The role involves working within a fast-paced sales environment and helping vendors with the legal and mortgage processes associated with their property purchase.
Our client is looking for someone with estate agency experience or legal/residential conveyancing knowledge and expertise.
Excellent negotiation skills and mediation experience is also a pre-requisite of this role. You must be able to hold your own, be confident and willing to go the extra mile.
My client is eager to find a Sales Progressor who will treat their vendors with kindness and respect. You must be able to put your foot down, get results and deal with difficult situations. You must be able to get on with the job and duties and not require micromanaging.
Candidates must have clear and confident communication skills and understand the process of the legal transaction from the point of a sale being agreed to completion as this role entails liaising with all parties, including solicitors, financial advisors, surveyors etc.
In return for loyal service and dedication to the firm, my client offers a fantastic working atmosphere and great hours.
- Manage a large pipeline of property purchases
- Work closely with external solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Maintain regular client contact
- Be extremely organised when tracking and managing the sales progression pipeline
- Regularly report to company Directors
- Dealing with the progression of properties sold subject to contract
The ideal Candidate
- Previous sales progression experience or similar is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the legal process of purchasing a property
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and hard working
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.