Our clients are a well established, and highly respected team of mortgage advisers and administrators offering a fee free complete service including; advice, application, and professional liaison with lenders, solicitors and estate agents taking clients right through to completion. They have offices on the South Coast and an ongoing professional reputation for giving great customer service.
Due to increased business levels, they are now looking to recruit a professional sales Progressor to further improve their customer’s Journey.
Sales chasing is the main role: Working with lenders, solicitors and estate agents to help ensure a smooth and stress free transaction for the client. The successful candidate will also be expected to build new relationships with estate agents who require an independent company to refer to for mortgage advise.
The role is Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 and comes with a basic salary of £19k - £21k and a further bonus scheme allowing an OTE of £25k. You will receive on-going training and support and the ability to progress your career.
The role involves working within a small but hard working team who are focused and ready to take the business to the next level.
- Manage a pipeline of property purchases on behalf of the clients
- Work closely with external solicitors and estate agents
- Maintain regular client contact
- Regularly report to company Directors
The ideal Candidate
- Previous sales progression experience or similar is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the legal process of purchasing a property
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and hard working
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong work ethic, who is very well organised and preferably has a good understanding of the legal processes for purchasing property.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.