A great opportunity to join a friendly, Independent firm in Bristol as a Sales Progressor/Negotiator.
Looking for an experienced property professional to join their team, the focus of the role is to see properties through to completion and also carry out the role of negotiator.
Duties of the role:
- Manage a pipeline of property sales from sales agreed to completion
- Work closely with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Maintain regular client contact
- General office administration
- Generating and attending viewings
- Dealing with enquiries
- Maintaining your applicant database
The ideal Candidate for the role
- Previous sales progression experience preferable
- At least 6 months experience in Estate Agency with an understanding of the buying and selling process
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Confident and hard working
- Own car and UK driving license
The Company are known for staff retention and can offer a fun working environment and the opportunity for future progression.
For more details on this role please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.