A top agency in Manchester are looking for a Sales Progressor to join their busy sales team.
Duties of the role:
- Looking after a manageable portfolio and exchanging a targeted number of properties
- Liaising with vendor, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and other estate agents
- Sending out memos, chasing access calls, dealing with surveys & renegotiations, helping clients fill out paperwork, speaking to solicitors, and anything that is required to?progress?the file to the point of exchange.
- Up sell some of our recommended financial services/solicitors and get paid generously for these.
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio, and keep clients fully updated with the?progress
- Organising daily work flow
- Dealing with sales Nationwide
Sales Progression or conveyancing experience is essential for the role.
An expanding business, the Company value their staff and look to support them as they grow.
Strong believers in promoting within there are opportunities to?progress?to team leader and managerial positions for top performers are highly achievable. Outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded in various forms throughout the year, such as bonuses, social events and holidays. The Company offer a generous basic salary and commission package.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
AMR are one of the UK?s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our ?250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.