Our client is a multi-branched independent Estate & Lettings Agents in Oxfordshire who delivers unrivaled customer service and marketing and has placed themselves in an extremely strong position within the market.
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit a Sales Progressor to join the company and form an integral part of team.
• Responsible for the successful exchange of contracts and subsequent legal completion of all properties
• Working closely with all departments to ensure smooth sales progression
• Liaise with Solicitors, surveyors, vendors and purchasers on a regular basis, ensuring timely completions
• Thorough chain checking, where relevant, ensuring any deadlines are agreed and that everyone involved is both willing and able to meet them.
• Ensure all queries are dealt with instantly and effectively
• Prepare weekly reports for the Directors to keep them up to date on the progress of sales
• Carrying out all administrative duties relating to Sales Progression, such as issuing legal documentation
• Experience within the sales progression, property market or conveyancing preferred
• Excellent decision making skills
• Strong IT knowledge and fully proficient with Word and Excel
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with volume workloads is essential
• Able to manage your time effectively and work to deadlines
• A confident communicator with excellent organisational skills along with a professional telephone manner and a high level of attention to detail
• Articulate, well presented and highly self motivated
For more information regarding this opportunity, please call us on 01242 228362.