A great opportunity to join a well respected firm in Didcot.
Looking for a sales negotiator to join their growing team, the ideal candidate for this position will have 6 to 12 months experience in the industry and will have a great attitude towards targets and producing results.
As a Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for:
- Handling all enquiries.
- Negotiating sales from offer to completion.
- Marketing and general office duties.
- Conducting viewings
- General administration
- Generating Market Appraisals
- Attending Market Appraisals (after a training period)
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills are paramount as our client prides themselves on exceptional service .
- Fundamentally this is sales job, so having a persuasive but polite nature is an advantage.
- Passionate about property.
- You should be confident, have the ability to remain calm under pressure, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiation skills
- Able to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Tenacious and target driven
- Customer service orientated
Our client also offers a fantastic commission structure and lots of opportunities for progression.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.