Our client aspires to simply be the best agent that customers want to do business with again and again. They have ambitious plans for the future and are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team.
Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for clients and customers.
- You will be registering clients, arranging viewings and valuations
- Conducting viewings, Inspections and negotiating sales through to completion with the support of your team.
- Develop your knowledge across key lettings services and processes as you support the branch on lettings when needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Be a current Negotiator in a UK residential estate agency and high street branch. Experience is needed!
- Sales Progression experience is highly preferable
- Full Clean Driving Licence and own car which is legally roadworthy and must be insured for business use
- Committed to Full Time Hours and Saturday working on a rota (Currently 1 in 4 Saturdays)
- Knowledge of encore is highly preferable
In return our client will offer a rewarding career in a fun, fast paced but highly professional business. You will be part of a highly engaged team, driven to provide exceptional service to clients and to grow the business in the right way. They are passionate about development and continuous improvement of their staff and making their business a great place to work.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.