Fantastic career opportunity with an established independent estate agents in north County Durham.
Basic salary of £16,500 - £18,000 with excellent OTE between £20,000 - £25,000
Experience required within estate agency and must be computer literate. Own car and full driving license essential and must be well presented and have good communication and customer service skills.
- Provide a friendly and personal service
- To work as part of a team
- Arrange, organise and conduct viewings
- To find prospective buyers and clients
- Report viewing feedback and maintain client contact
- Undertake sales progression
- Negotiate offers
- Update system with detailed notes
In addition to the basic salary:
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Training and progression scheme towards NAEA qualification.
- Company pension
- Car Allowance
- Annual bonus
Hours of work:
40 hour week on a fortnightly rolling rota;
Week 1: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm with one lieu day. Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm
Week 2: Mon- Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm (6hrs on lieu day). No Saturday
Great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.