An exciting opportunity has arisen, with a highly respected and successful firm of estate agents, for an exceptional Sales Manager/Valuer at their Golders Green Office
As the ideal candidate you will already be at sales manager level or an experienced valuer ready to take the next step in your career. Have a proven track record of delivering results and have an excellent conversion rate. You must have a self driven approach and the desire to succeed.
The role in brief:
* Training, supervision and motivation of staff.
* Carry out market appraisals and listing property for sale.
* Assist senior staff members and supervise the sales team.
* Ensure branch targets are met
* Maintaining efficient day to day operation of the office.
These are just a few key responsibilities that are expected of the successful candidate.
In return my client offers a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 with an OTE of up to £60,000 plus a car allowance.