Our client are a leading Estate Agency firm and now seeking an experienced Sales Manager.
Duties of the Role:
- Market and carry out valuations to grow the Sales business.
- Carry out sales viewings and progress sales through to exchange and completion.
- Involve and steer the existing team to maximise Sales opportunities.
- Seek out new market opportunities and customers for the business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Sales and Marketing Experience within the Property sector
- Experienced in maximising sales from existing customers
- Superb communication skills
- Highly presentable and able to build a rapport quickly
- High degree of organisation to ensure all opportunities are followed up
- Able to work to clear targets and exceed expectation
Core Leadership Skills:
- Strategic thinker able to construct Marketing and Sales Plan and implement
- Independent and confident in making his/her own decisions
- Comfortable with risk and taking responsibility/ownership
- Ability to think on your feet and make business critical decisions quickly
- Positively seeks change
- Self-Motivated and goal oriented
- Creates relationships with customers and third-parties easily
- Innovative and actively seeks new opportunities
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.