Fantastic opportunity for a Residential Sales Consultant to work in Manchester for a leading Property firm.
As a Sales Consultant, your role is to ensure that the department’s instructions are marketed and sold with maximum professionalism and efficiency.
This role encompasses all of the administrative components associated with marketing a house or flat for sale through to the successful completion of the transaction. The role will also be responsible for responding to customer and client enquiries and assisting the sales teams with meetings, marketing and local events.
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Handle daily buyer enquiries from Reapit, calls and visits
- Represent the vendors in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Provide an exceptional first impression for customers when handling telephone, email and face-to face enquiries.
- Ensuring ongoing client care is handled in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Effectively market and promote properties for sale
- Have a good understanding of the offer process
- Be confident putting up offers to vendors and handling sales progression, following sales through to exchange and completion using Reapit to produce standard letters and keep records up to date
- Maintain records on Reapit up-to-date on a daily basis, keeping in touch with buyers and archiving where necessary
- Social Media posts on Linked In, building network and informing network of what’s happening in the Manchester property market
- To be able to manage own diary efficiently with respect to team members diaries.
- Ordering completion gifts for sellers and buyers
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Assist the Head of Department with market appraisals
- Responsibility for meeting office audit targets
- Oversee the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of advertising, brochure production, signage and PR.
- Liaise with the sales teams to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the REAPIT and other IT systems (no prior knowledge of these required).
- Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays, monitoring and printing as necessary
- Follow health and safety procedures at all times.
- Fantastic business acumen with ability to keep up with the latest trends in the property industry and local market
- Continually examine performance and evolve accordingly.
- Adhere to companies’ ISO, Money Laundering, Heath & Safety etc.
- Liaise with existing sales team to ensure smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the REAPIT and other IT systems.
- Invoicing: processing other agents’ invoices, sales invoices, supplier invoices.
- Compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc. preparing agency agreements, gathering the correct compliance documentation for the ownership structure of the property and liaising with compliance teams where required. Keeping up to date with changes to compliance requirements
- Drawing up the agenda for weekly sales meeting and taking the minutes.
The ideal Candidate:
- Target and goal driven individual
- Adaptable, excellent telephone manner
- Confident use of the telephone to generate leads from the database
- Confident dealing with clients and purchasers
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Confidence in booking, accompanying and following up viewings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Empathetic with clients’ needs and a wish to offer un-paralleled client care
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Dependable - team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines.
- Enthusiasm to do a good job
The role will requires the successful candidate to work 1 in 3 Saturdays with half a day taken in Lieu.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.