Our client is a progressive, multi-branch, independent agent seeking a permanent full time Sales Negotiator to join their top performing Estate Agency Team.
Ideal applicants will have a proven track record for professionalism and customer service with excellent communication skills.
Key skills include:
• Negotiating offers on properties for sale and lettings, liaising between all parties and progressing sales through to completion.
• Preparing property particulars, agreements, everyday correspondence and basic invoicing.
• Booking property valuations and viewing appointments.
• Registering purchaser and tenant details, then match to available properties.
• Have a passion for customer service.
• Be IT literate with the ability to use Word and Excel, as well as Jupix property management software (full training given).
• Being a point of contact for clients via telephone, email and face-to-face.
• Be organised and work well under pressure.
• A valid full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
Competitive salary, plus bonus, based on experience.