Trying to take your Property career to the next level? We got you covered! This all rounder opportunity might be the right move for you!
Our client is a well established independent estate agency who values customer service above all. Currently looking for a customer centric individual who would like to start or develop a career within the property industry. The ideal candidate must be energetic, driven and willing to work on all aspects of estate agency and lettings/property management.
A bit about the job...
- Helping people to buy or sell their home as well as dealing with lettings and property management.
- Valuing and listing properties for sale and to let.
- Negotiating sales and lettings offers.
- Prospecting for new properties to sell, let and manage.
- Arranging viewings and providing appropriate report vendors and landlords.
- Build lasting relationships with vendors, buyers, landlords and tenants.
- General administrative duties.
- Tenancy management.
- Maintenance management, reporting issues and contacting contractors.
- Inspections, check ins and check outs.
- Sales progression.
The right person...
- Outstanding customer service skills are a MUST!
- Exceptional negotiation and deal closing skills
- Keen to continuously learn and develop.
- Have a get up and go attitude, be fast paced and effective as well as working with passion and enthusiasm.
- You will be able to work well under pressure and be able to deal with stressful situations accordingly.
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused at all times.
- Getting stuck in and making things happen.
- You must be a genuine peoples person.
- You must have an impeccable telephone manner and be well presented.
- Great work ethic with heaps of positive energy.
- Full driving license and use of your own car.
- Basic Salary: £18.000 - £21,000 (potential to earn commission)
- Ongoing training and development.
- Working Hours: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
If you feel your skills and experiences fit in with the candidate profile above please get in touch with AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.