A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest Independent Estate Agencies based at London E1. With a recently opened office our client is now looking to grow their extremely successful team.
As a Sales and Lettings Negotiator you will experienced in dealing with all aspects of the Sales/Lettings process. You will need to be proactive, assertive and work under pressure in a busy environment.
* Effectively communicate by telephone and email any enquiries that arise.
* Registering purchasers and tenants onto system, then match with available properties across the UK
* Booking in viewings and attending them.
* Maintaining all systems are regularly updated and feedback logged and communicated to relevant
* Responsible for all gas and electricity certificates are up-to-date.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations are followed at all times.
* Negotiate Rent Agreements and Property sales liaising with both tenants/landlords and vendors and
* Carry out market appraisals for both sales and lettings and successfully converting to Listings.
* Sales/Lettings progressing.
* Market new properties using office system and upload onto portal.
* Canvass for new business and developing the market share for both Lettings and Residential Sales.
* Continually keeping up-to-date with the local trends and consistently look for new business
* 1 years experience working within property.
* Superb communication skills.
* Customer orientated with the willingness to go the extra mile.
* Team player but also can work independently.
* Self-motivated and goal orientated.
* Confident and use own initiative to seek new opportunities to grow new sales opportunities.
* 22 Days annual holiday.
* Car allowance.
* Excellent performance related pay scheme.
* Exciting working environment.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
We like to speak to every applicant, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.