A market leading property firm, with well placed offices in Central Birmingham, are looking for an accomplished Property Professional to head up their Residential Division. After continued success they have ambitious and exciting plans for the future. They pride themselves on doing things differently and being ahead of the game and are looking for an ambitious, like-minded individual to lead the team. This is a wonderful opportunity with a huge potential for further growth and development as the company expands over the next few years.
You will receive a basic salary in line with your experience, genuinely fantastic commission package based on both individual and team performance and many further benefits.
* Manage the company's sales staff to ensure they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and ensure they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
* Contribute to the development of the company's corporate strategy, particularly in relation to sales objectives and commercial planning.
* Develop and implement sales strategies that enable the company to achieve its corporate objectives.
* Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales function operates efficiently and effectively and achieves all sales objectives, with a heavy focus on the customer experience.
* Monitor the performance of the sales function, to include sales team members, and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
* Monitor the budget for the sales function to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.
* Nurture and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company's maximum sales potential is realised.
* Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
* Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its position.
You will have full autonomy within this position. As a senior team member you will play an active part in the formulation of the company's strategy.
The ideal person for the role will have the following:
* Commitment to excellence
* High level of customer service and communication skills
* Strong management and motivation ability
* Strategic thinking
This role would ideally suit someone with an existing property background, and ideally experience within Central Birmingham. If you have a strong sales background, have a proven track record leading and motivating a team, then we would also be keen to talk to you.
My client are offering a very generous salary package, with an additional range of company benefits