An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced Property firm in Clifton.
Looking for a Renewals Coordinator to join an established lettings team, the requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual.
The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The role focuses on progression of renewal tenancy agreements; this will then lead to maintaining regular contact with Landlords and Tenants.
- Property administration experience
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Driven and a real desire to succeed - Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Polished and Well Presented
- Genuine interest in property and people
- Enjoy a fast paced and high-volume workload
- Previous property administration experience desirable
- Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available
- Ability to maintain challenging workload
- Ability to achieve targets and to manage your time accordingly
- Ability and desire to keep abreast of and adhere to the latest letting’s legislation
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.