Our client is a well respected Sales and Lettings Agent in the Leeds area. Who is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Be the first point of contact within the office for all Sales and Rentals enquiries either by telephone, email or in person.
- Book Viewings and Valuations
- Supporting Sales Negotiators in helping to arrange surveys and mortgage valuations
- Sales particulars are available
- Organise mailing lists
- Dealing with general office paperwork & filing
- Processing board requests
The ideal candidate must be:
- Smartly presented
- well-spoken and articulate
- Experience of working in a busy reception area
- Windows computer experience, Windows 98 minimum and Windows 2000/ME/XP preferred
- Experience of switchboard phones
Hours of Work: 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend working may be required, to cover holidays, with a day off in lieu the following week.
For more information please call AMR on 01924 900 400
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.