A confident, hardworking and organised Property Manager is required for a reputable brand Estate Agency in Wanstead, East London.
Our client is well known for its staff retention, customer service and attention to detail.
Key attributes and qualities within a successful applicant:
- Must have previous experience as a Property Manager
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have great negotiation skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Have customer facing experience (essential)
- Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
- Full Driving Licence
You will be responsible for following through any maintenance issues and property inspections. Dealing with repair requests, liaising with the tenants and contractors. Processing invoices, booking and carrying out property inspections. Dealing with deposit disputes. Use of CFP preferable but not essential.
Company car provided (Sign written)
28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata)
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
We like to speak to every applicant, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.