Due to fast expansion an independent lettings agency in Somerset is now in search of an experienced Property Manager to join their trendy boutique co-working space in Bath.
You will be reporting directly to the Property Director in implementing key strategies and reports, working closely with the Property Associate and Operations Manager on the day to day property management, along with the lettings process of properties.
You will be a self starter, and willing to embrace the full challenges of property lettings & management.
You will take the lead with:
· Organising and action of property maintenance for the portfolio. Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors ensuring works are completed efficiently and to a high standard.
· Conducting regular property visits. Reporting to the landlord on items that need immediate action and organising works as necessary.
· Co-ordination and compliance of safety certificates ie gas, PAT and electrical ensuring renewal dates are kept up to date.
· Renewal of tenancy contracts.
· The letting process of properties
· Change of tenancy details with utility companies and the local council.
· Renewal of Energy Performance Certificates as appropriate.
· Ensuring the property database is up to date.
· Co-ordination of terminating tenancies, inventory check ins and outs and referencing. Note, inventories are outsourced to a specialist company.
· A minimum 12 months experience within the property management/lettings sector. Ideally student property, but not essential.
· Well-presented, self-motivating, articulate, polite and patient.
· Excellent communication skills both on the phone and via email.
· Confident and competent dealing with a wide variety of clients.
· Full driving license and own car - mileage will be paid.
· Strong administrative and time management skills with the ability to juggle several tasks at once with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
· Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel.
· High level attention to detail.
· Team player with a hands-on attitude.
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Working hours / holidays / salary:
· Monday - Friday: 9am to 5:00pm.
· 22 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Salary £22,000 - £26,000 dependable on experience.
**Please note that you will have parking available on site**
For more details please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.