Our client are an extremely professional independent Estate Agency and Lettings firm and are currently looking for a high calibre experienced Property Manager to join their thriving team.
Key duties will include:
- Advertising property to potential tenants
-- Tenancy application processing and management, obtaining references and conducting credit checks on potential tenants
- Providing information on the latest regulations to landlords and tenants
- Preparing the tenancy agreements
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit
- Rent processing and management
- Managing and arranging any necessary repairs
- Property insepctions
- Issung notices to end tenancies
- Managing tenancy check-outs
Key features of the suitable candidate-
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge
- IT Literate
-Some experience in Property Management software would be an advantage
- Honest and reliable
- Team motivated
- Organised and punctual
- Dedicated with high customer service values
-Some home working offered for the right individual!
You must have a full driving licence to be considered for this role.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00- 5.30pm.
For more information please call AMR on 01242 228362.