An exciting opportunity to join a well established Independent Estate Agency in Wanstead who are now looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team.
Our client is well known for its staff retention, customer service and attention to detail.
Key attributes and qualities within a successful applicant:
- Experienced Property Manager overseeing one other Property Manager.
- Have experience in a residential property management
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have great negotiation skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Have customer facing experience (essential)
- Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
You will be responsible for following through any maintenance issues and property inspections for a Portfolio of 250 plus properties. Also responsible for covering emergency telephone on odd occasions. Plus some emergency cover will be required.
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 pa
Company car provided (Sign written)
One saturday per month (9.30am-4pm) with a day off in lieu
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
We like to speak to every applicant, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.