Our client are an extremely professional independent Estate Agency and Lettings firm and are currently looking for a high calibre experienced Property Manager to join their thriving team on a maternity contract from September.
Key duties will include:
- Advertising property to potential tenants
-- Obtaining references and conducting credit checks on potential tenants
- Providing information on the latest safety regulations
- Preparing the tenancy agreements
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory
- Collecting the rent from the tenant
- Managing and arranging any necessary repairs
- Inspecting the property periodically and feeding back any comments
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy
- Dealing with legal aspects of the tenancy and property, including evictions, non-payment etc.
Key features of the suitable candidate-
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge
- IT Literate
-Some experience in Property Management software would be an advantage
- Team motivated
- Organised and punctual
- Dedicated and high customer service values
You must have a full driving licence to be considered for this role.
For more information please call AMR on 01242 228362.