Independent firm in Manchester are seeing a Property Manager/Maintenance Co Ordinator to join their Property Management team.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with and following up on matters raised in the maintenance in-box
- Sourcing new contractors and building new relationships
- Liaising with block management for any communal issues and/or insurance claims
- Managing keys for Landlords
- Providing detailed reports and evidence of all maintenance issues
- Resolving and managing all ongoing maintenance issues and managing all new issues
- Liaising with tenants and landlords on maintenance issue
- Managing existing tenancies
- Raising works orders and arranging contractor repairs
- Dealing with landlord post
- Keeping a log of property certificate expiration dates on the system
- Central point of contact for contractors, landlords and tenants
- Assisting with tenancy renewals
- Posting contractor invoices on the system
- Electronically filing documents on the database, such as invoices, tenancy agreements etc
- Arranging mid-term property inspections and keeping a log of completed and upcoming inspections.
- Arranging move/checkout inspections
The ideal candidate for the role will have at least 1 years experience in a similar role and will be looking to join a firm that can offer them a long term career move.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 288362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data