An opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated individual to join an award winning estate agency in Stroud and their ever thriving team has arisen.
This reputable Agent is looking for a Property Manager experienced within Property Management.
You must be:
- Hardworking and reliable
- A strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- Willing to learn but also able to use your own initiative
- Ideally ARLA qualified or have a good understanding of lettings legislation with the willingness to study for this qualification
- The ability to deal with high pressure situations
- Be accurate, organised, numerate and technology savvy
- Full & clean UK driving licence
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including:
- Building relationships by liaising with landlords and tenants
- Dealing with maintenance & actioning works
- Issuing section notices
- Deposit management#
- Dealing with general lettings administration.
- Previous Property Management experience is essential
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours of work: Hours are 8.45am-5.30pm Monday – Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.45am – 1.00pm with ½ day in lieu.
For more information, please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.