A well know and exceptional quality independent Estate Agency and Lettings firm are looking for a highly experienced Property Manager to join their thriving team.
You will be required to join a dynamic and driven business in a number 1 position. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years Property Management experience and preferably have a strong local knowledge.
Key duties will include:
- Advertising property to potential tenants
- Sourcing suitable and reliable tenants for the property
- Accompanying potential tenants to view the property
- Obtaining references and conducting credit checks on potential tenants
- Providing information on the latest safety regulations
- Preparing the tenancy agreements
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit
- Preparing the inventory and conducting a state of repair assessment on the property
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory
- Collecting the rent from the tenant
- Transferring the rental income to your account and providing you with statements of account
- Managing and arranging any necessary repairs
- Inspecting the property periodically and feeding back any comments to you
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy
- Re-letting the property as quickly as possible and minimising any 'down-time'
- Dealing with legal aspects of the tenancy and property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment or problems with squatters
Duties will vary and you will be required to assist on all matters.
Key features of a candidate:
- Minimum 2 years Property Management experience
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge
- Well spoken and nicely presented
- Team motivated
- Organised and punctual
- Dedicated and able to relate to all levels of people
-Level headed and a keen problem solver
- Front of house experience is desirable
You must have a full driving licence to be considered for this role and be able to cover the out of hours phone on occasions.