An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bradley Stoke.
Property Managers have responsibility for a portfolio of managed properties, tasks include: pro-active and reactive maintenance, property inspections, organisation of safety certificates, relationship building with tenants and Landlords and much more.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
- Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in a face-to-face customer service role
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner who thrives on a fast paced and high-volume workload
- Driven and a real desire to succeed - ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent problem-solving capability
- Well presented
- Genuine interest in property and people
- Full clean manual driving licence is a must
- The role will involve some out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new Tenants and checking out vacating Tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain challenging workload
- Ability to achieve targets and to manage time accordingly
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability and desire to keep abreast of and adhere to the very latest lettings legislation
- Previous property management is preferred but not necessary
- Administration or a customer facing experience required
- Own car (mileage paid)
Any commission or bonus is based on the team's overall income, so if you do well as a team you will be rewarded as a team!
What is on offer:
- Basic salary of £23K with a realistic OTE of £25k plus
- Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team
Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & 1 in 2 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
For more information please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.