Our high calibre client in Gloucester now seeks an experienced Property Manager.
Key Activities of the role:
?- Manage all reported maintenance issues through to conclusion, communicating with landlords, contractors and tenants during the entire process ?
- To ascertain if the landlord has any guarantees, service contracts, insurance policies or preferred contractors before using the company’s regular contractors. ?
- Keep all parties fully informed at all times and to always obtain the necessary consents before any works are commenced. ?
- Ensure that all contractors are approved, qualified and insured to carry out work on behalf of the company. ?- In conjunction with the Branch Manager undertake regular reviews with all contractors to ensure the highest standards are being continually met. ?
- Upon receipt of final invoices ensure that all charges are reasonable and match any quotations given before forwarding them to the landlord and processing them.
-To schedule and carry out property inspections, reporting back to both tenant and landlord and arranging any remedial works. ?
- To schedule, monitor and analyse annual safety inspections keeping certificates up to date at all times and promptly organising any necessary remedial works. ?
- At the termination of the tenancy to carry out the final inspection/inventory check and organise any necessary remedial work to restore the property to a rentable condition as soon as possible. Liaise with landlord and tenant to gain agreement regarding the return of the deposit balance.
?- Answer the telephone, deal with all enquiries accordingly and respond to emails. ?
- Promote our services to landlords. ?
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy at all times. ?
- Other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the branch and company.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience in a similar role and will have a full UK driving licence.
Hours of work- 9am-6pm Mon-Thurs, 9am to 5.30pm Fri and 1 in 3 sat 9am-1pm
For more information please call AMR on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialize in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)