Experienced Property Manager required for a Luxury Holiday Letting Company based in Bath.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing articulate individual, who is looking to join an established Luxury Holiday Lettings business.
Duties will include:
- Handling day to day guest and owner relations
- Coordinating maintenance of properties
- Preparing properties for guests’ arrival
- Coordinating guest arrivals and departures
- Dealing with booking enquiries
- Receipting in new bookings
The Skills you’ll need:
- A team player who thrives under pressure and has excellent communication skills
- Both written and over the phone
- You will have a strong work ethic and passion for success
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Time efficient and has a professional manner
You must have a full UK driving licence - There is some flexibility between working from the office and from home - Knowledge of Supercontrol software would be an advantage - Experience in Lettings/Property Management.
Working week will be Thursday to Monday 9am to 5:30pm, on call Friday from 5.30pm to Monday 9am. This will include clearing down emails (approx. an hour per evening) and being on call for any problems.
20 days holiday a year plus time off in lieu for Bank Holidays
Salary - £30,000 plus discretionary bonuses.
This role could potentially be a job share, 1 week (Thursday to Monday plus on call) on and the other week off. Additional days could be required to cover busy days and seasons/staff holidays. Would equate to at least 13 days a month.
Salary would be £16,500 based on a 13 day month plus discretionary bonuses.
Company car provided.
For more information please contact AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.