Property Manager required to work remotely covering the Bristol and Bath area for a well established Property business.
The key function of the Property Manager is to deal with the maintenance and organisation of managed properties and controlling and answering queries for the Management Department.
- To ensure a friendly, helpful, honest and efficient attitude is maintained when dealing with the public, face-to-face over the telephone so as to enhance the professional image of the Company and provide a high quality of service.
- To deal effectively with any telephone enquiries and to report back any difficulties to the Lettings Manager. To take messages from the answer-phone and to deal with them accordingly.
- In the case of any complaint or dissatisfaction, to discuss them with the Lettings Manager so that the matter can be dealt with in accordance with Company procedures.
- To ensure you have regular communication with the Landlord to update them with any information.
- To open, date stamp and distribute mail to assistants or deal with as appropriate. Dictate letters accordingly.
- To be aware of and to control the full use of all office systems so that the office runs efficiently and smoothly.
- To monitor references on tenants with regard to replacements when tenancy already in force. To be aware of and able to explain fully the terms and conditions of business and to negotiate, wherever possible the full or part us of all services.
- To record details of applicants and Landlords requirements (in the absence of letting staff).
- To monitor requests for repairs and maintenance from tenants or landlords, making sure they are all dealt with quickly and efficiently and ensure contractors bills, water rates, etc., are duly sent to accounts for payment.
- To negotiate regarding return of dilapidation’s deposit and liaise between all parties until satisfactory conclusion.
- To advise Landlords to obtain legal advice on legal matters.
- To chase overdue rent.
- To deal with insurance claims
- To attend court where necessary.
- To be aware of any lets that are reaching the end of their term and to renegotiate extensions between landlords and tenants.
- To arrange and, where appropriate, carry out check-ins, property inspections and check-outs and inventories.
- To be aware and to be trained on the legal requirements, i.e. 1988 & 1996 Housing Act, and to operate with property care accordingly; to follow any further legislation introduced. To ensure you explain the legal implications to all clients, both Landlord and Tenant and to ensure they fully understand the implications.
- To be aware of the Rules of Conduct drawn up by the Associate of Residential Letting Agents for the Protection of the public and to work within them.
- To be aware of branch and personal targets in terms of achieving the ingredients required to satisfy the branch performance. To ensure that all fees are charged in accordance with the Terms of Business.
Hours of work are based on a 2 wee rotation, week 1 8am - 4.30pm and week 2 10.30am to 7pm. Saturday working, 1 in 3 with a day off in Lieu
For more details please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.