A friendly, entrepreneurial team in Maidenhead are looking for a Property Manager to help drive their next phase of growth.
You will assist with property portfolio management and help out with day to day administration. Along with the team, you will work collaboratively to drive the growth and retention of landlords to ensure the success of our portfolio.
As an individual, you will be highly organised, flexible and able to work independently. The Company are scaling quickly so there is ample scope for career progression and to make the role your own. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team and have a huge impact from the outset.
What you'll do
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of 200+ residential properties located in Berkshire & Surrey
- Be the main point of contact for Serviced & Holiday guests. Helping them solve problems. Making sure their stay is perfect.
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements. Ensure all properties are legal, safe and ready for occupation and safety certificates are up to date
- Assist with day-to-day maintenance of properties
- Assist with the setup of new properties (currently growing at 5% per month). This will need you to get out and about.
- Deliver a five-star service to landlords and guests
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with landlords, guests, contractors and investors
- Review and execute legal contracts, negotiate leases, carry out pre-tenancy inspections, check-ins and check-outs, issue monthly rent statements to the landlords and manage the return of deposits
- Ensure all client files and documentation are kept updated
- Support the co-founders and the team on general team administration
To be considered for the role you must:
- Have a driving license
- Be hands-on, have excellent attention to detail, able to resolve issues quickly and efficiently and constantly trying to improve processes and make them more efficient / are able to hack together solutions when processes are not fully developed
- Have at least 2 years property management experience
For more information on this role, please contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.