Exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join a successful, independent firm based in Swindon to manage their extensive residential portfolio.
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a busy
environment and work independently as well as part of the team when the need arises. Previous
experience of property management is preferred but not essential as training will be provided to the right individual.
The role includes:
- General property management
- Building professional relationships with landlords and tenants
- Answering the phone, dealing with enquiries promptly and effectively
- Typing property descriptions
- Property inspections, check ins and check outs
- Reporting maintenance issues and following up with relevant work
- Upkeep of health and safety regulations and current legislation ie-Gas certificates, EICRs and pat tests
- Carry out property inventories
- Landlord and tenant care
- Tenancy administration, renewals, terminations
- Serving notices
Candidates should have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- An excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Well presented
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure
The successful candidate will be provided with first class training and development opportunities.
Working hours are between 8:30am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 8.45am – 5pm on Saturdays (working schedule can be negotiable)
Salary is £19,000 up to £21,000 plus commission (negotiable based on experience)
For more details contact AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.