Our client are looking for a Property Manager to join their successful Lettings & Property Management team in Brighton.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Processing applications for properties, ensuring all aspects are compliant and the property is ready for tenants to take up occupation.
- Dealing with deposits
- Producing all new tenancy agreements in line with Company’s standard of quality.
- Managing any changes or updates to the terms of the tenancy.
- Arranging and producing inventories prior to start of tenancy.
- New tenant administration, including processing of tenant’s application forms.
- Receive calls from tenants reporting maintenance queries.
- Written communication to Landlords concerning maintenance required and action taken as per their terms of business.
- Book & complete management visits.
- Email management visits reports to Landlords.
- View properties as and when required as maintenance queries are raised.
- Management of Properties day to day including utilities and issues raised by tenants/landlords.
- Ensuring the correct number of keys are available for new tenants, and getting keys cut where applicable.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, friendly and approachable. You will have experience working in Property Management and will have the ability to work with all types of people.
Driving licence and own car are essential.
Please call us on 01242 228362 for more details.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.