My client is a very successful lettings agent managing over 1200 properties. They are looking for an experienced property manager.
The successful candidate will be required to manage an allocated portfolio of rental properties, providing efficient & accurate administrative support to the management team, clients, tenants, suppliers & any other approved partner & day to day management of landlord and tenant property needs.
Duties & responsibilities will include;
- Ensure that company policies & procedures are consistently applied to required standards.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Clients.
- Ensuring that individual and team KPI’s are met wherever possible.
- Manage the allocation of funds.
- Oversee day to day maintenance of rental properties.
- Manage planned maintenance of rental properties in line with legislative requirements.
- Adhere to relevant regulations at all times.
- Manage hard & soft copy data & e-mails & ensure that the property management system remains updated.
- Deal with Landlords/Tenants queries verbally and in written form.
- Ensure the Landlords remain updated concerning management issues.
- Any other duty as assigned by your line manager
My client will pay a basic salary of up to £22k commensurate with experience. The hours of work are 9 till 5.30 Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9 till 12.