A well known Lettings firm in Bristol are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their successful team.
Known for their personally crafted service and attention to detail, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Check in's and check out's
- Carrying out Inventories
- Landlord contact
- Referencing tenants
- Handling leases
- Some general administration duties
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
- All maintenance issues
- Speaking with contractors
- Database maintenance
- Arranging gas, electric and water checks
- Occasional viewings
It is essential that to be considered for this role you must have a full driving license with access to your own car. You must also have a minimum of 6 months property experience.
Skills and qualities of the suitable candidate:
- Administration and I.T experience and skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Well presented and nicely spoken
- Confident and professional
- A keen problem solver
- A calm and confident manner
- Ability to make responsible decisions
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- Ability to work well in pressured situations
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.