Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading letting agency ?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Central Birmingham. A vibrant and dynamicboutique lettings firm are looking for the next superstar to join their team. You must be an experienced and organised property manager with a passion for the sector and a cast iron determination to deliver first class customer service with a smile. You will be working form well appointed offices and will have full support and backing from the Directors.
Senior Property Manager, duties of the role will include:
- Pro-active and reactive maintenance of the portfolio
- Property inspections
- Organisation of safety certificates
- Relationship building with tenants and Landlords
- Other duties applicable to a Property Management role
- Property management experience
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner who thrives on a fast paced and high-volume workload
- Driven and a real desire to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self motivation
- Excellent problem-solving capability
- Well presented
- Genuine interest in property and people
- Full clean manual driving licence is a must;
The role will involve some out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new Tenants and checking out vacating Tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5:30
Salary upto £25k
This role offers a great opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team and would suit an experienced Property Manager looking for their next challenge.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.