An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join our clients growing team in Leeds office. With their client base across the UK, their portfolio is ever expanding so you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
The role includes, liaising with tenants, landlords, contractors and block managers across the UK. Running your own portfolio the successful candidate will be dealing with reporting and resolving maintenance issues, rent chasing, accounts queries, liaising with block managers to resolve any communal issues, check outs, deposit releases and disputes as well as handling tenant and landlord queries.
You must have previous experience as a Property Manager or have experience in a similar role.
- Recording and resolving maintenance issues reported by tenants, working closely with contractors to ensure prompt and efficient resolution
- Liasing with block managers to deal with issues in communal areas or building issues
- Chasing of rents, working with tenants to get back on track when needed or advising landlords of legal routes to recover possession of their properties
- Handling any accounts queries
- Comparing outgoing check outs to incoming inventories recovering costs for any works needed
- Preparing documentation and evidence for deposit disputes
- General tenant and landlord queries
- Keep property records up to date on the CRM system
- Assisting the team with any general administration duties to include producing standard documents and answering the phone
- Build relationships with contractors and managing agents who we work closely with
- Site visits where necessary, especially at new developments
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Driven to provide market leading levels of customer service
- Outside of the box thinker who can handle difficult situations and negotiations
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient, able to multi task and managing a diverse workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software
- Have knowledge and practical experience of lettings, property management and building maintenance
Hours of work will normally be 9.00am to 5.30pm.
For more information on this role please contact Portia on 01924 900400
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)