Our client is seeking a Property Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that all of the properties within the company portfolio are run efficiently and to the highest standards of Estate and Facilities Management.
Duties will include that standards of Health and Safety, cleanliness and maintenance are upheld and highly compliant, annual service charge budgets are controlled and any issues raised are rectified in a timely manner.
You will manage day to day issues and contractors across the sites, including line management of maintenance and cleaning teams, ensuring your teams of staff are well trained and managed in adherence with company standards and health and safety guidelines.
Our client is a vibrant and energetic company undergoing expansion, with a clear passion for their brands. Our clients company emphasis is on continuous improvement of service standards through staff learning and development. Training and personal development programs are offered to employees at all levels.
Due to the 24-hour nature of property operations, certain events may take place outside office hours and may require some form of limited or full response from the Property Manager.
- Ensure that reactive maintenance is being carried out in accordance with corporate deadlines, standards and KPI’s, using MRI’s Qube PM Software
- Compliance with Health & Safety statutory requirements and industry best practice standards across all buildings the company monitors compliance via the online ‘Riskwise’ programme
- Management of annual service charge budgets and expenditure
- Maintain clarity of costs allocation, apportionment and service charge recovery
- Ensure compliance via the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme
- Procurement of added value and cost-conscious suppliers / contractors – working in conjunction with the accounts team procurement specialists to provide best value to our customers
- Contractor Management – procurement of contractor contracts and services via the company’s online ‘Rubberstamp’ Purchase Order system and Maintenance Manager in Qube
- Contractor Permit to Work and Risk & Method Statement (RAMS) authorisation and administration
- Financial accountability to directors
- Project management where applicable of Section 20 Major Works programmes – working in conjunction with external consultants and contractors as necessary.
- Customer Relationship Management and Complaint Handling of management related issues
- Supervise insurance claims and liaise with brokers, underwriters and loss adjusters as necessary
- Assist with annual service charge budgeting process and account reconciliation cycle
- Assist with investor communications
- Additional Property Management related tasks as required.
- Experience of leading, managing and mentoring people, performance management and staff development
- Knowledge of current Fire, Health and Safety requirements
- Property and Facilities management experience
- Experience of setting budgets, reviewing financial performance and Credit Control processes
- Extensive knowledge of Leasehold Management
- A thorough understanding of the statutory and compliance framework for the industry
- Is a first-class team player with a positive attitude
- Strong ability to communicate with staff, customers and stakeholders alike
- Understands and delivers against customer needs
- Can work at pace, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Have excellent personal time management and prioritisation skills
- Is self-motivated and able to work on your initiative
- Motivates others in the delivery of excellent customer service
- Computer literate with skills in Word, Excel and other Microsoft products
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.