Are you an experienced lettings property manager looking for a fresh challenge with a forward thinking, successful and established brand ?
If so this is the job for you!
Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Property Management team based within the Glasgow Office. The fundamental role will be managing a portfolio of approximately 100 properties. Build trust through relationships, great service and helping solve property repairs and tenancy queries quickly and efficiently. Help generate tenant and Investor referrals.
Reporting to: Director of Property Management
Trusted and Knowledgeable
• Contact tenants monthly • To help manage and resolve any lease or tenancy issues quickly. Escalate as required • To action all repairs quickly through SME • Carry out two inspections per annum and action any issues • Obtain testimonials and client referrals using ‘Nice Job’ • To help build trust and friendship for clients through first class service • Help solve any client issues quickly, escalating to level 2 when required • Extend the contractor base • Assist Finance with arrears if necessary
• Self-Motivation is essential • Attention to detail is paramount • Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ • Out of the box thinking
Play on the Team
• This brand cares about their clients and tenants, take their service very seriously and would expect all our suppliers to do the same. • The successful candidate will be expected to fully participate in the property management department and wider Property Team and be flexible in their approach to team playing. Ideas and innovations which will develop the service levels, efficiency and profitability of the business are actively encouraged. • Attend (either in person or virtually) and fully participate in morning and weekly meetings and quarterly all-staff days.
• A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times. • Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients. • Prompt, informative responses are required at all times. • Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised. A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members. • Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary with bonus opportunities • 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years service. 8 Statutory days, 4 of which can be taken outside of the bank holidays. (The office only closes on 25 & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January) • Flexible Working hours. • BUPA after year one. • The support of an established long serving talented team. • You will be a part of this exciting, constantly evolving award winning business.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.