A fast growing independent estate agent and lettings agency in South Manchester are looking to add to their successful Property Management department.
A market leader in their field they are extremely passionate about the business and strive to deliver an excellent service.
As a result of the Companies success in lettings, they now have a role available for a Property Manager within a strong team who have earned a reputation with landlords and tenants for an exceptional property management service.
- Supply landlords/tenants with the best end to end Property Management service in South Manchester, which includes arranging tenancy and landlord contracts, deposit procedures, move ins, maintenance, inspections and move outs.
- Developing relationships with landlords and tenants by gaining their trust through expert advice, understanding their needs and knowing their property.
- Build relationships with a fast, accurate, right first-time service and highly effective problem resolution
- Assist in increasing and retaining managed stock
- In depth Residential Property Management experience within an Estate Agency branch environment is essential
- Accustomed to handling and managing all aspects of the residential landlord and tenant relationship and end to end service of property management
- ARLA qualified or studying towards, with significant expertise and know-how to practically comply with all lettings legislation and best practice on property management
- Experience of CFP is highly preferable
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car
- Committed to Full Time Hours and on call emergency cover on Saturdays on a rota
In return the Company offer a rewarding career in a fun, fast paced but highly professional business.
You will be part of a highly engaged team, driven to provide exceptional service to clients and to grow the business in the right way.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:45-5:30pm, Fridays 8:45-5pm and Saturdays 9-4pm (1 in 4, worked remotely from home managing emergency issues)
For more details please call us.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.