Founded in 1984 as a one-office, independent Estate Agency, Our client now employs over 300 staff, working from over 30 different offices.
Renowned as market leaders, the group has recently been identified by the LSE as one of 1000 companies to inspire Britain in 2015. Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Property Manager to be based in their head Bromley or Greenwich Offices.
The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service, previous experience as a Property Manager would be preferable although not essential.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position.
A clean driving licence is required.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
• A team player with leadership potential
• Ambitious for career progression
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail
• An excellent communicator both verbal and written
• Knowledge of residential lettings
• UK Driver’s Licence
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
• Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout South East London
• Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisor's
• Liaising with lettings negotiators across the branch network
• Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
• Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
• Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
• Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
• Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
• Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
• Handling tenancy deposit returns
Package on Offer -
·£23- £25,000 Depending on your experience
·Opportunity to complete ARLA recognised qualification