Experienced residential Property Manager required for well-respected property investment company.
The role will involve all aspects of a tenancy from the time the tenant is checked in until the deposit is settled, this will include arrears monitoring and chasing, serving notices, TDS adjudication, preparing paperwork for court cases in addition to the standard Property Management tasks of maintenance, compliance, and inspections.
Our client requires the candidate to have:
- A very strong character with excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to multi-task without losing their way.
- Calm under pressure.
- Manage up to 200 properties.
- Previous experience as a Property Manager is a must.
- Ideally with ARLA /NFoPP qualification
The ideal candidate is somebody who is looking ahead in their career as there may, in the future, be an opportunity to apply for the position of the Assistant Operations Manager when the company expands even further.
Based in Chertsey, this is Monday to Friday role working 09:00 to 17:30 with 22 days holidays excluding bank holidays,
Basic Salary ?22.000 - ?24,000 pa, plus profit share, company pension, quarterly staff socials