My client are an Independent Estate Agent in Leicester. Due to company growth, they are looking to recruit a Property Manager / administrator to join the team.
Duties will include -
* Dealing with all aspects of property maintenance including inspections of properties and documenting changes or repair requirements
* Ensuring all properties confirm to lettings legislation and have up to date health and safety certificates
* Responsible for all aspects of lettings and sales administration work
* Collecting rent on a monthly basis and handling late payments in a timely manner
* Responsible for end of tenancy check outs and deposit returns
* Maintaining a positive and productive relationship with tenants by providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times
To be successful for this role, you will need;
-Strong administration skills
-Excellent presentation skills and attention to details
-Knowledge of office programs
-Initiative to work both independently and part as a team
-Has access to own vehicle
-2 years experience in similar position
The ideal candidate will be very organized and some previous residential lettings experience is essential. You must also have exceptional administration skills and be a personable team focused individual who prides themselves on delivering first class customer service.
In return, my client will offer a generous salary and you will be part of the continued growth of the business.