A fresh and vibrant lettings agency have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join their growing team in Wandsworth.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the Property Management team in the servicing and administration of their property portfolio.
Key duties will include:
- Introducing yourself to new tenants and landlords as their point of contact
- Answering any queries they may have regarding rent, tenancy dates etc
- Co-ordination of property maintenance with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Dealing with inventories, check in and check out procedures
- Administering health and safety regulations e.g. arranging fire risk assessments
- Arranging gas safety, fire alarm, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Chasing rent arrears
- Tenancy extensions and renewals
- Administering return of tenants’ deposits with the DPS
- Providing rental references
Applicants for this role must have a minimum of 12 months experience in the lettings and property management sector, good communication skills (both oral and written), a clear telephone manner, the ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently and the ability to work within a fast moving team environment.
Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential and knowledge of LetMC property management software and a clean driver’s licence is desirable.
This role offers career progression for the right person with excellent prospects for advancement.