Are you looking to work for a forward thinking and dynamic property company ?
Are you an experienced residential property manager with IRPM qualification looking for a fresh challenge with a company who reward hard work and endeavour ?
My client delivers national coverage across the board, in surveying, financial services,
property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, they have the
customer heart. Within Property Management they provide estate, leaseholder and
commercial property management services. Never afraid to do things differently,
they are constantly evolving their services in response to customer needs and market
opportunities, introducing improvements and innovations that are helping to shape the future
of the industry.
Focusing on the North of England and spending 3-4 days in Birmingham, you’ll have
the support of the Head of Property Management to lead the Regional Operations Managers
and their teams in the regions to provide a sensational property management service. As well
as driving performance and process improvements you will thrive on owning and fixing our
Alongside doing things thoughtfully in a way that hits the spot for customers every time, you'll
also develop the habit of spotting opportunities to do some things better.
Oversee the day to day management of the operations in the regions to ensure excellent level of service at all times.
*Coach and mentor the Regional Operations Managers and Property Managers to help them
develop their skills and capability to be the best that they can be.
*Liaise with customers to resolve complaints and oversee the effective management of
complaints across the Business.
*Lead on the design, development and maintenance of systems for the management of
complaints which easily allow customers to feedback their concerns.
*Present customer insights and report on all complaints and feedback received within the
business to the Executive team on a monthly basis
*Be alive to what you can do to help your teams meet their KPIs and drive improvement
*Assist with complex properties that require additional attention by attending client meetings
and supporting communications
*Have close involvement in building strong and trusted relationships with developers, RMC’s
and Freeholders by attending meetings to update on matters relating to their schemes.
*Support the preparation of proposals for business development meetings with residential
*Oversee the risk assessment reports to ensure they are acted upon in a timely manner, and
comply with standards.
A self-starter with property management and customer service experience
who likes to work in a fast-paced world where they can take responsibility and get things done
and who has:
* A good standard of education with IPRM and AssocRICS qualifications
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior operational position within an established
property management business
* A desire to develop astonishingly good customer service.
Excellent leadership and people management skills with a genuine desire to help people be
the best that they can be
*A natural capacity to use their initiative, solve problems and fix things
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Innovator with a positive “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change.
* Ability to juggle conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met
* The clear thinking and confidence to influence others and make good business decisions
* Experience of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* The kind of flexible, positive attitude that makes for great service and teamwork
* The honesty and integrity to build personal trust and brand reputation
* A desire to get the detail right every time
* A car and clean driving licence
For more information please call Chris @AMR Midlands.