An established Lettings & Property Management company in Oxfordshire is looking for a Property Manager to join their boutique company to be responsible for property management & administration.
• Working within a team, managing a portfolio of properties
• Attracting new clients by exceeding landlord, tenants and contractors expectations
• Undertaking property visits and advising the client of any required work (by way of visit reports with supporting photographs within 48 hours) – working to a strict 6 monthly rota as a minimum
• Sourcing contractors and co-ordinating maintenance works
• Ensuring gas and electrical checks are undertaken in a timely and compliant manner, along with any remedial works if required
• Co-ordinating matters between landlords and tenants
• Providing landlords with professional advice in relation to ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair ensuring this is recorded on Qube
• Dealing with check-outs and related returns of deposit and disputes
• Liaising with accounts team regarding rent arrears and credit control
• Serving compliant notices and obtaining relevant evidence
• Manage the renewal process by successfully negotiating fully managed tenancies and work with the Lettings team to re-advertise if necessary
For more information regarding this vacancy, please call us on 01242 228362.