Junior Property Manager – St Albans
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established independent firm of estate agents in St Albans as a junior Property Manager.
The role of a Property Manager is to assist all areas of the business and its functions on a daily basis with particular involvement in administration and maintenance. The position is mainly office based with some property visits expected.
- A good knowledge of the letting process.
- Previous experience of working in a letting’s office/estate agency.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Confident dealing with clients, contractors, landlords and tenants both on the phone and face to face.
- Smart appearance.
- Good telephone manner.
- Driving licence.
- Maintenance – working with the lettings department dealing with maintenance on a daily basis, answering tenant queries, handling key auditing, arranging quotations, tenant and contractor liaison, auditing invoices against quotes prior to payment, quality control of works including inspections.
- Letting- working with the lettings team during busy periods: arranging viewings, preparing contracts, Referencing, data input and updating, uploading photographs etc.
- Potential for carrying out viewings and property inspections with progression.
- General administration – Email correspondence, filing, answering the phone and dealing with enquiries.
Salary and Terms:
- Hours – Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000pa DOE
If you have what it takes to join this thriving firm, please get in touch on 01494 919001.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.