A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Property Management Assistant/Administrator to join a well established firm in Bristol.
The job role is to support an experienced team of 4 Property Managers who are managing 1000 properties and have 2 support staff. The role is very involved in visiting properties and assisting with practical solutions on a day to day basis.
- Key cutting for new properties, missing sets etc
- Get keys ready for inspections and audit at the same time
- Get keys ready for safety testing inspections
- Load inspections i.e. set them up on Rentfind (inspection software)
- Process/send inspections to landlords
- Carry out inspections on long standing tenants / newer / refurbished properties
- Provide access to contractors/ block management for routine visits/fire alarm testing
- Filing/ scanning post
- Sticking up HMO signs/ Fire safety signs – this is an audit role and a then a contractor will install in safe long term way
- Carrying out Fire Risk Assessment and completing jobs on the spreadsheet
- Meeting council at HMO licencing visits – 2-3 visits per month
- Meeting contractors if tenants don't want them in unsupervised
- Collect and drop off items to tenants i.e dehumidifiers/heaters/allow access in case of emergencies
- Obtain meter readings (missed/tenants requesting)
- Transfer inventories from CFP to Rentfind
- Draw up new inventories on new managed properties – 3-4 per month
- Applying for licences / handling booking of licence visits with BCC 2-3 per month
The ideal candidate will have a pleasant optimistic manner with diplomatic skills and be a very good team player. You will be confident when speaking with and dealing with problems with a variety of tenants, whether professional people or students or young tenants.
For more information on this exciting challenge, please contact AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.