A great opportunity to join a highly respected firm in Newbury in the Property Management department.
Looking for a Property Management Administrator, Responsibilities of this role are:
- Answering the telephone to set company standards and dealing with enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Meeting with clients visiting the office
- Responding to enquiries via e-mail from selected partners
- Liaising with contractors to obtain up to date PI and H&S documentation
- Quarterly key audit and ensuring they are ready for inventory clerks
- Pre-tenancy property visits to ensure properties fit to move into
- Processing of all move ins and updating the relevant CRM database
- Dealing with utility transfer at the commencement and termination of tenancy
- Processing of contractor invoices following set procedures
- Scheduling of management inspections with Tenants ensuring these are conducted at the relevant frequency
- ‘Property Care’ administration
- Booking of all compliance certificates and uploading to and updating relevant CRM database
- Provide support and cover for annual leave
- System cleansing and review monthly
Completion of renewal paperwork and administrative support of the same
- Dealing with notices from tenants
- Drafting of and serving section 21 notices
- Administrative support to Property Managers during the end of tenancy process
- General ad-hoc auditing throughout the course of the year e.g. TDS
The Company have a high staff retention and the position is available due to growth and expansion.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialize in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.