Our client are a well known and respected Property business who are looking to recruit a Property Maintenance Coordinator to join their busy Gloucester office
Although based in the Gloucester office, you may be required to work out of another branch.
- Liaise with tenants and landlords when maintenance issues arise, to identify actions required in a timely manner
- Keep updates on progress and outstanding issues
- Liaise with contractors to obtain quotes for repairs/work required
- Instruct contractors to action maintenance/work required
- Ensure tenants have appropriate notice of contractors visits
- Ensure the appropriate contractor is instructed for the needs of the property
- Deal with insurance claims, liaising with landlords, tenants, insurers and contractors if and when necessary
- Ensure gas safety certificates are up to date, issue to landlords and tenants
- Arrange PAT and hard wire testing to be carried out where necessary
- Ensure properties meet Health and Safety standards
- Sign off contractors invoices, ensuring they are put on LetMC and forwarded to accounts for payment in a timely manner
- Generate work orders
- Ensuring contractors public liability insurance and relevant qualifications are up to date
- Work in the Landlords best interest
- Produce relevant file notes on system
- Generate ideas for improvements in the maintenance department
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned
- Undertake any training and development opportunities made available by the Company
- General office and administration duties to assist the smooth running of the hub
- Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and the principles of the GDPR
- Working to deadlines and schedules
- Although based in the Gloucester office, you may be required to work out of another Branch.
- There may be a need for work to be done outside of normal working hours and our client would appreciate your flexibility about this.
- Experience of property maintenance is advantageous but not essential
- Customer service experience is essential
The qualities and attributes we expect in this role are:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Responsible and accountable
- Team player
- Friendly, approachable and accessible
- Ability to manage difficult people and challenging situations
For more information on this role, please contact Alexis at AMR on 01242 228 362,
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)